Step #4: Configure Provisioning Rules for Product Groups
Next, you need to configure each newly populated group in the classic GoTo Admin Center with a product provisioning rule (i.e., User Sync rule).
- Sign in to the classic GoTo Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select User Sync in the left navigation.
- Click Create your first rule or Add rule.
- Under the "Select a group from your company directory" section, use the drop-down menu to select your desired directory group for which this rule will apply. If desired, you can add notes about this directory group in the Description field. Note: Directory groups are user groups in your Active Directory that are populated by either running the ADC service or groups that were pushed via SCIM provisioning from third-party providers (e.g., Okta, OneLogin, etc.).
- Under Products, check the box(es) to enable the product(s) to assign to these users within your selected directory group.
- If this directory group will not have admin or manager privileges, move on to Step #7. Otherwise, check the box to enable the "Administrator for this Account" option, then choose one of the following options:
- Select Full access to all account privileges to grant full admin permissions.
- Select Manager for specified group(s) with limited privileges to customize admin permissions as follows:
- Privileges – Click the list of privileges hyperlink, check the box(es) to apply your desired permissions, then click Apply.
- Groups – Click None Selected, select 1 or more user groups to which your entered user(s) will be assigned, then click Apply.
- Under User Details, use the drop-down menu to select one of the following options:
- A customized Welcome email template. Once selected, you can choose from Preview, Edit, or Delete.
- Click Create New Template to make a new one – if selected, you will continue to remain on the same page and keep your changes thus far.
- Leave as-is to select the Default Welcome Email template, which you can click Preview to display its contents.
- Next, select a default language for your directory group, which will display the following in your selected language:
Note: An active user can change their own default language settings at any time.
- Welcome Email
- All product Web App pages
- If applicable, the application that you download and/or install to host meetings
- Next, select a user group that you have created, or leave as-is to select No Group (or learn how to create a user group.
- Lastly, use the drop-down menu to select a default settings template you have already created, or leave as-is to select Default. A settings template is a specific profile that you can create that allows you to apply a set of default feature settings (per product within your account) to a directory group (e.g., disabling the ability to record GoToMeeting sessions for all organizers within a directory group). Learn how to create a user settings template.
- Click Save if you are finished, or click Save & add another to save and move on to create settings for your next directory group. Tip: If you have more than one rule, you will need to prioritize them.