Start or Join a Meeting from a GoToRoom System (Android App)
Organizers can use the GoToMeeting app for Android to find nearby GoToRoom systems via bluetooth and start or join the GoToRoom meeting directly from the device.
- On your Android device, open the GoToMeeting app for Android.
- If you haven't already, sign in.
- Tap the Location icon in the top menu.
- The app will start searching for GoToRoom systems via Bluetooth based on signal strength and room availability. If your Bluetooth is off, turn it on from your device settings or tap Turn Bluetooth On.
- Tap the desired room. A list of your upcoming and recurring meetings will display. If you do not see your meetings, please sync your calendar to the GoToMeeting app.
- To start one of your meetings, tap the desired meeting and Start (this step will vary depending on your admin settings). To join a meeting as the room attendee, enter the meeting ID or name and tap Join.
- You're in session! Your mobile device will go back to the main GoToMeeting app screen.