How do I start a meeting instantly without scheduling it?
An instant "Meet Now" session allows organizers to start a meeting (with a randomly generated ID) without scheduling one.
Start an instant session from the web
Start an instant session from the desktop app
- Access the GoToMeeting desktop app in the system tray.
- If it is not currently running, locate the application on your computer and open it.
- If it is already running, right-click the daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
- Click Meet Now.
- A new session will immediately launch! Invite your attendees to join.
Start an instant session from the iOS app
Organizers on the iPhone 6S and newer devices can use the 3D Touch to start an instant meeting even quicker from your home screen.
- Tap My Meetings in the toolbar (you must be logged in to see tab).
- Tap Meet Now at the bottom of the screen.
- A new session will automatically launch.
Start an instant session from the Android app
You can start an instant session by tapping the Plus icon and Start your meeting. You can also select My Account in the upper toolbar to get to your profile page, select your recurring room, then click Start the meeting.