Share Your Screen (Android)
If you are a meeting presenter running Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, you can share your entire Android screen with the rest of the participants!
Start screen sharing
- Make sure you have presenter controls. If you are not the organizer or presenter, ask the organizer to promote you to Presenter.
- Once you see the "You're the presenter" screen, you can start screen sharing in either of the following ways:
- Tap Start Sharing in the "You're the presenter" box or the Screen icon in the lower menu. Note that your entire screen will be shared to your attendees.
- Go to the screen that you want to share such as a specific app or the device's home screen. Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the device's notification center and tap Start Sharing.
- Tap Start Now if prompted to.
Stop screen sharing
You can stop screen sharing in either of the following ways:
- Swipe down to view the device's notification center and tap Stop Sharing.
- Return to the GoToMeeting app and tap Stop Sharing.
- Select the floating App icon on your home screen.