Set Default Audio Options (Former)
Each time you schedule a new session, it will automatically use the default audio settings configured for your account (but you can change them for each specific session, as needed).
See Available Audio Modes to learn more about which audio options you can provide to your attendees.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
Change default audio options
- Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Click the Settings icon in the top toolbar.
- Select one of the following audio options.
- Use built-in audio – This includes VoIP, long distance (toll) numbers, toll-free numbers, and/or Call Me (enhanced audio). If desired you can change the countries for which phone numbers are provided. Note that phone numbers and Call Me are not available on the GoToMeeting Free plan.
- Use my own conference call service– Enter the conference call information of your third-party audio service.
- Click Save when finished.
Change the list of toll and toll-free countries
If you are providing long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers for your attendees, you can choose which countries are included in the session information for each meeting .
- While changing your default audio options, check the "Long-distance numbers" and/or the "Toll-free numbers" boxes.
- Click the drop-down menu next to each option and select the desired countries. To select all available countries, click +Add all.
- Click Save when finished. Added countries will appear in the proper fields.
Choose a preferred phone number
If you are providing multiple countries in the list of long-distance (toll) or toll-free phone numbers shown to your attendees, you can choose which country appears first in the list by designating it a "preferred country". If you don't choose a preferred number, the phone number that's displayed to attendees will be the billing country associated with your account.
Choose a preferred country by selecting the Star icon next to a country so that it turns blue . You can only select 1 preferred country.