Schedule a Meeting with InRoom Link
If InRoom Link for video conference endpoint support is enabled for an account, organizers will see the instructions for video conference room systems in the invites generated for their meetings.
Note: Video conference room systems cannot join meetings that have been scheduled as password protected.
Organizer options for invites
The invites are a full set of available join options. Send the join method(s) you want to attendees.
- Send the invites as is to enable any invitee to use InRoom Link to attend the meeting
- Send the invites to selected attendees and delete the InRoom Link join information for all other attendees (for instance, if only certain individuals can use the meeting room system)
- Delete the video conferencing option from all invites before sending
Invites for previously scheduled meetings
If a meeting was scheduled before InRoom Link was enabled, the generated meeting invite will not include the join instructions for the video-conferencing room or system. You can generate a new invite for an existing meeting in order to get the InRoom Link join information.
- Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- In the My Meetings tab, locate the desired meeting and click the Invite icon .
Copy and paste the information into your invite emails and resend as needed.