How do I report audio issues?
If you are experiencing issues with your Computer audio (computer mic and speakers) connection during a meeting, record a sample of the audio and send it to the GoToMeeting development team. Doing so can help us collect more thorough data and better diagnose commonly encountered audio issues.
Report issues from the desktop app
- Click the GoToMeeting drop-down menu and Report Audio Issues. Note: This option will not be available if the session is already being recorded.
- Fill out the Report Audio Issues window with your audio experience and feedback, and then click Start Recording. GoToMeeting will begin recording 60 seconds of audio data from each attendee and organizer connected via microphone and speakers. Organizers should warn attendees to refrain from discussing confidential topics as the recording sample will be sent to the GoToMeeting development team.
- Click Send Feedback and Recording to submit the recording to the GoToMeeting team. Note: Are you seeing something different? Click here for help.
Report issues from the browser-based GoToMeeting app
- Click the Settings icon in the top toolbar.
- In the Audio tab, scroll to the bottom and click Report audio issues.