Report Audio Issues
Help us improve our audio! If you are experiencing issues with your VoIP audio connection during a session, you can use GoToMeeting to record a sample of audio and send it to the GoToMeeting development team. Doing so can help us collect more thorough data and better diagnose commonly encountered audio issues.
Note: Please note that this feature is meant to provide feedback to the GoToMeeting team. It is not intended as a forum for you to request assistance. Instead, you can use the GoToMeeting Community for troubleshooting, or contact Customer Care by scrolling to the bottom of this article and selecting an available contact option if you need immediate assistance or wish to speak with a representative.
Topics in this article:
- Click the GoToMeeting drop-down menu and Report Audio Issues.
Note: This option will not be available if the session is already being recorded.
- Fill out the Report Audio Issues window with your audio experience and feedback, and then click Start Recording. GoToMeeting will begin recording 60 seconds of audio data from each attendee and organizer connected via microphone and speakers. Organizers should warn attendees to refrain from discussing confidential topics as the recording sample will be sent to the GoToMeeting development team.
- Click Send Feedback and Recording to submit the recording to the GoToMeeting team.
Are you seeing something different? Click here for help.
- Click the Settings icon in the top toolbar.
- In the Audio tab, scroll to the bottom and click Report audio issues.