Report Audio Issues (Former)
Help us improve our audio! If you are experiencing issues with your VoIP audio connection during a session, you can use GoToMeeting to record a sample of audio and send it to the GoToMeeting development team. Doing so can help us collect more thorough data and better diagnose commonly encountered audio issues.
Report issues from the desktop app
- Click the Report Audio Issues button in either place:
Note: These options will not be available if the session is already being recorded.
- GoToMeeting on top of the Control Panel.
- Options icon in the Audio pane.
- Fill out the Report Audio Issues window with your audio experience and feedback, and then click Start Recording. GoToMeeting will begin recording 60 seconds of audio data from each attendee and organizer connected via microphone and speakers. Organizers should warn attendees to refrain from discussing confidential topics as the recording sample will be sent to the GoToMeeting development team.
- Click Send Feedback and Recording to submit the recording to the GoToMeeting team.
Report issues from the Web App
- Click the Settings icon in the top toolbar.
- In the Audio tab, scroll to the bottom and click Report audio issues.