Provide International Phone Numbers (Former)
As an organizer, you can choose to provide your attendees with phone numbers for over 50 countries. You can add these numbers in your default audio settings so that they are included automatically when you create new meetings , as well as specify which countries should be included in each session you create. See a list of which countries you can provide toll (long-distance) and toll-free phone numbers for here.
Add international countries to your default audio settings
- While changing your default audio options, check the "Long-distance numbers" and/or the "Toll-free numbers" boxes.
- Click the drop-down menu next to each option and select the desired countries. To select all available countries, click +Add all.
- Click Save when finished. Added countries will appear in the proper fields.
Add international countries to a scheduled meeting
Log in to your account at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Select a meeting to edit, then open the audio settings.
- Enable the check boxes for Long distance and/or Include Toll-free Numbers (OpenVoice Integrated).
- Click Edit next to each check box to open the Country selector.
- Enable the check boxes next to the desired countries, then click Done.