Leave and End a Session (Former)
You can leave or end a session anytime during the session (regardless of the scheduled end time). Organizers will be given the option to leave a session without ending it for everyone else so that others can continue without them.
Leave a session (without ending it)
1. Click GoToMeeting in the top navigation and select Exit - Leave Meeting.
2. Continue as follows:
- If there are already 1 or more co-organizers in the session, you can click Yes to confirm that you want to leave. The session will continue without you, and the other organizer(s) can take over facilitating.
- If there are not any co-organizers in the session, you can click Choose an Organizer & Leave, select an attendee from the drop-down menu and click Yes to confirm that you wish to make them an organizer. You will then exit the meeting.
End a session for everyone
1. Click GoToMeeting in the top navigation and select Exit - End Meeting.
2. Click Yes to confirm that you want to end the session for everyone.