Join Meetings via Android
Join a meeting
- Make sure you have installed the GoToMeeting app.
- Join a session in either of the following ways.
- Tap the Join URL of the session (in your Email app, Message app, etc) to automatically launch the app.
- Open the app, enter the meeting ID or personal meeting name and tap Join.
- Open the app and tap one of the upcoming meetings that are listed on the Calendar screen. Tap Join.
- Open the app and locate the desired meeting. Tap the More icon and join with internet audio, phone audio, or commuter mode.
- You will be immediately launched into session. Note: If the meeting is password protected, you will be prompted to enter the password first and then will be immediately launched into session. You will find the password in the meeting invitation, or ask the organizer who invited you to the meeting!
Connect to session audio
You can change your audio connection at any time during a session. If you are attending the session in person and using your Android device for activities, it is recommended that you disconnect from audio completely to avoid noise feedback.
- Tap the More icon in the lower menu and Audio options or swipe left to access the Audio screen.
- Select the audio method you want to connect to.
- Connect to Internet audio – Use your device's mic and speakers (VoIP) to connect to the audio conference.
- Auto dial or Switch to a difference phone – Dial in to the audio conference using a phone (PSTN). Tap the phone number to automatically start dialing, or select the Pen icon to edit the number before dialing if needed.
- Turn off audio – Disconnect from the audio conference completely.
Chat with others
- Tap the Chat icon in the top toolbar.
- Select who you want to receive your message.
- Everyone - All attendees will see your message.
- Organizers only - Only organizers will see your message.
- Name - Just that one attendee will see your message.
- Enter your message then tap the Send icon.
- When you have an unread chat message, the Chat icon will display a colored square.