How do I join a meeting from an Android?
Attendees can use the GoToMeeting app for Android to join meetings on the go!
Are you an organizer? See Schedule and Start Meetings via Android.
- Make sure you have installed the GoToMeeting app.
- Join a session in either of the following ways.
- Tap the Join URL of the session (in your Email app, Message app, etc) to automatically launch the app.
- Open the app, enter the meeting ID or personal meeting name and tap Join.
- Open the app and tap one of the upcoming meetings that are listed on the Calendar screen. Tap Join.
- Open the app and locate the desired meeting. Tap the More icon and join with internet audio, phone audio, or commuter mode.
- You will be immediately launched into session. Note: If the meeting is password protected, you will be prompted to enter the password first and then will be immediately launched into session. You will find the password in the meeting invitation, or ask the organizer who invited you to the meeting!