Installation Tips for Internet Explorer (Windows)
Are you having trouble installing the desktop app while using Internet Explorer? There are a couple of things that you can try.
Restart the download.
On the Launcher page, click download & run GoToMeeting in the blue box on the launcher page. You should then see the "GoToMeeting Opener" file begin downloading and display at the bottom of your screen.
- Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com .
- Click Create Meeting.
- Use the pop-up window to specify the details of your new meeting.
- Click Save when finished. The new meeting will then be immediately available in your upcoming meetings.
- In the meeting details, click Copy Invitation to copy the information to your clipboard and paste it into an email, calendar invitation, or web page.
Run the GoToMeeting Opener file.
1. Press Ctrl + J on your keyboard to open the Downloads folder.
2. Next to "GoToMeeting Launcher.exe", click Run.