Installation Tips for Google Chrome (Mac)
Are you having trouble installing the desktop app while using Google Chrome? There are a couple of things that you can try.
Applies to Mac only; also see Windows info
Restart the download.
- Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com .
- Click Create Meeting.
- Use the pop-up window to specify the details of your new meeting.
- Click Save when finished. The new meeting will then be immediately available in your upcoming meetings.
- In the meeting details, click Copy Invitation to copy the information to your clipboard and paste it into an email, calendar invitation, or web page.
Run the GoToMeeting Install file.
If you do not see the " GoToMeeting Launcher.dmg" file in your browser, you can retrieve it as follows:
1. Press z + Shift + J on your keyboard to open the Downloads folder.
2. When you see the GoTo Opener image, double-click it to launch the program.
3. When prompted, click Open to launch GoToMeeting .
Approve the External Protocol Request.
If you see the Launcher screen and it is covered by an "External Protocol Request" pop-up window, you'll need to click Open GoToOpener to continue.