How do I install the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin? (Windows)
Install the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin so you can easily create, manage, and join meetings directly from your Outlook calendar.
Install the Outlook plugin
- Click the Download button to start the installation process. By default, this will download as a setup.exe file to your local Downloads folder.
- Open the downloaded file.
- If you're running Outlook 2010, click Yes. The plugin will automatically install in your Outlook calendar.
- If you're running Outlook 2013 and later, click Install. Once fully installed, click Close.
- Use your GoToMeeting login credentials when the "GoToMeeting for Outlook" sign-in window launches. Choose Allow to enable meeting updates from Outlook to GoToMeeting.
- You can now start and schedule meetings directly from Outlook! Note that you may need to restart Outlook in order to see the changes.