Install the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin (Windows)
If you have the VSTOInstaller.exe.config file or are running earlier versions of Outlook (2003, 2007, 2010), check the prerequisites for installing GoToMeeting in Outlook. Are you looking to install the GoToMeeting Office 365 Outlook Add-In or to install silently? See Install the GoToMeeting Office 365 Outlook Add-In or Install GoToMeeting in Microsoft Outlook in Silent Mode.
Install the Outlook plugin
Before downloading the Outlook plugin, make sure your Microsoft Outlook application is closed.
- Click the Download button to start the installation process. By default, this will download as a setup.exe file to your local Downloads folder.
- Open the downloaded file.
- If you're running Outlook 2010, click Yes. The plugin will automatically install in your Outlook calendar.
- If you're running Outlook 2013 and later, click Install. Once fully installed, click Close.
- Use your GoToMeeting login credentials when the "GoToMeeting for Outlook" sign-in window launches. Choose Allow to enable meeting updates from Outlook to GoToMeeting.
- You can now start and schedule meetings directly from Outlook! Note that you may need to restart Outlook in order to see the changes.
Uninstall the plugin
The process for uninstalling the plugin from a computer varies depending on the computer's operating system. The plugin can generally be found in the computer's Program and Features folder.
Note: Example: If you're running Windows 7, you can open the Windows Start menu > Control Panel > Programs and Features. Right-click GoToMeeting Outlook Calendar Plug-in and select Uninstall > Yes.