How do I sign in?
When you create a new account or receive notification that you have a new GoToMeeting account through your company, there are various ways you can sign in to your account based on the sign in options that have been set up. If you are an attendee joining someone else's meeting, you do not need a GoToMeeting account and do not need to be signed in.
|Sign in options||Steps|
|Sign in with an email address and password||
The majority of GoToMeeting organizers use the same email address and password to sign in as they did when their account was created.
|Sign in using single sign-on||
For some GoToMeeting users who are part of large companies, their IT admin may have enabled and/or enforced Enterprise Sign-In (single sign-on). This means they use the same username/password to sign in to GoToMeeting as they do for other work systems (like their email or work-issued computer).
Note: Interested in enforcing single sign-on as your users' only sign in method for accessing their product account? For more information, please contact Customer Care by scrolling to the bottom of this article and clicking Call Support.
|Sign in with a social media account||
You can choose to sign in using one of your existing social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, or Microsoft. This ensures that while you are signed in to the social provider on your device, you can access your LogMeIn product with no additional sign-in steps.
Important: You must first sign in to your GoToMeeting account using your email address and password in order to connect a social media account.
|Sign in to the Admin Center||
If you are an account administrator, you can sign in to the Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com to manage your users and account settings.
You can then use the same steps (as mentioned above) to sign in based on your account setup.
Note: If you also have a GoToMeeting user account, you can access the Admin Center from the account drop-down menu from the main toolbar in the top navigation while signed in.
Troubleshooting sign in issues
- Try resetting your password with the instructions below.
- You might not have an account at all. If you are an attendee or a customer trying to join a session, you do not have a GoToMeeting product account.
- If you still can't sign in, you can contact Customer Care by clicking a contact option at the bottom of this article.
Forgot your password?
- Go to the Forgot password? page.
- Enter your login email address and click Reset Password.
- Soon you’ll receive a Forgot Your Password email. Click the link inside to create a new password. If desired, check the box for the "Sign out of all sessions" option to ensure your account is not being accessed from any other device. Learn more about managing trusted devices.
If you don't get the email, see Why didn't I get my "Reset Password" email?