How do I verify my email address to view my past due invoices?
When necessary, GoTo will send an email alert to your company’s assigned billing contact(s) regarding past due balances. The email contains a link that allows you to view and download your company’s outstanding invoices once you have successfully completed our email verification process through YayPay, a third-party service used by GoTo.
- Select this link in the emailed statement.
- Enter your billing contact email address on the authorization page.
Note: Your account may have more than one billing contact assigned.
- Select Send Code, and a verification code will be sent via email.
- Open the email from YayPay and copy the 6-digit code.
- Return to the authorization page and enter the code.
- Select Verify.
Result: Once successfully verified, you will be redirected to your open invoices to take action.