How do I use Split View on my iPad?
Users on an iPad can display GoToMeeting and another app at the same time, allowing you to multitask.
With Split View, you can work on two apps at the same time. With Slide Over, you can work on any app that you slide in front of other open apps.
- Open the GoToMeeting app for iOS.
- Swipe up from the bottom to display the dock with pinned and any open apps.
- To use Split View, tap and hold the second app you want to open and drag it to the left or right edge of the screen.
- To use Slide Over, tap and hold the second app you want to open and drag it anywhere on the main screen.
- To close Split View, drag the app divider over the app you want to close.