How do I switch Dolby camera modes?
The Dolby Voice Camera adjusts to speakers, movements, and lighting conditions. Switch modes to capture the best view for you.
- Room – This mode will display the whole room.
- People – This mode will re-frame and capture the active speaker while keeping everyone in view.
- Whiteboard – This mode will broadcast your whiteboard and share your updates in real time.
Change modes before a session
- Enter the conference room and select Settings on the Dolby Conference Phone.
- Select .
- Select the desired camera mode.
Change modes during a session
- Enter the conference room and join a meeting.
- Once in session, select Camera Mode on the Dolby Conference Phone then the desired camera mode.