How do I switch audio modes from the desktop app?
You can switch audio modes from the desktop app at any point during a meeting. This can be useful if you are having issues with your current audio method.
- Click the Settings icon in the Control Panel.
- Click the Computer or Phone tab.
- If you select Computer, use the drop-down menus to select which audio devices to use for your mic and speakers.
- If you select Phone, use a telephone to dial in to the audio and enter the Access Code and Audio PIN when prompted. Use the drop-down menu to see phone numbers for additional countries.
- If you select Call me, enter your phone number to receive a call from GoToMeeting. Use the drop-down menu to switch countries.
- If you select "I Don't Need Audio", you won't be able to hear or talk to other participants.