How do I switch audio modes from the desktop app?
You can switch audio modes from the desktop app at any point during a meeting. This can be useful if you are having issues with your current audio method.
If you do not see either the Computer audio or Phone call options, it's possible that the organizer disabled the option for this session. If the organizer used custom audio information, you will see specific instructions from the organizer.
Attention: We have a new GoTo app! This article covers the classic GoTo Meeting experience. View How do I switch audio modes?for the new GoTo.
- Click the Settings icon in the Control Panel.
- Click the Computer or Phone tab.
- If you select Computer, use the drop-down menus to select which audio devices to use for your mic and speakers.
- If you select Phone, use a telephone to dial in to the audio and enter the Access Code and Audio PIN when prompted. Use the drop-down menu to see phone numbers for additional countries.
- If you select Call me, enter your phone number to receive a call from GoTo Meeting. Use the drop-down menu to switch countries.
Note: Call Me is only available on certain eligible accounts. Learn more.
- If you select "I Don't Need Audio", you won't be able to hear or talk to other participants.