How do I record the meeting from an Android?
If your account is set to cloud recording, you can record the meeting from an Android and share it with attendees later.
Note: We have a new GoTo mobile app! This article covers the classic GoTo Meeting mobile experience. View Record a Meeting for the new GoTo.
- Make sure you are recording to the cloud. If your account is set to record locally, you will not see the Record Meeting option.
- Start a meeting from your Android device.
- Select the More icon in the lower toolbar then Record Meeting.
- To pause or stop the recording, select the More icon in the lower toolbar then Pause Recording.
- The meeting recording will be available in your Meeting History tab once the session has ended.