How do I join a third-party meeting from GoTo Room with Dolby Voice Conference? (Beta)
You can join a WebEx, Zoom, MS Teams, or BlueJeans meeting from a GoTo Room with Dolby Voice system as an attendee.
Note: This is a beta feature and may not be available on your account. If you'd like to be a beta tester, contact your sales rep to see whether you are eligible.
The host of the 3rd party meeting must have a supported plan that includes SIP.
- Zoom Pro (or higher) with a H.323/SIP Room Connector
- WebEx Starter (or higher) with an on-premise VCS Control and Expressway Infrastructure
- BlueJeans My Company Annual plan
- Microsoft Teams + BlueJeans cloud gateway connector
Join a third-party meeting
- Enter the conference room.
- On the Dolby Conference Phone, tap Join in the left menu and Third-party Meetings.
- Enter the meeting ID or SIP URL (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) found in the 3rd party meeting invite.
- If you're joining a BlueJeans or Zoommeeting, only the meeting ID is required to join.
- If you're joining a WebEx meeting or manually entering join information (Other SIP Video), the SIP URL is required to join.
- If you're joining a Phone Audio Only session, enter the phone number found on the 3rd party meeting invite.
Note: The Dolby Conference Phone must be provisioned to your PBX for the Phone Audio Only option.
- Tap the Arrow icon to join the meeting.
- Use the in-session controls to share your camera, share content, or exit the meeting.