How do I invite others to my meeting? (Classic)
Organizers can invite attendees to join the meeting before or during the session. GoTo Meeting does not send out invitations on your behalf – you must copy/paste the meeting details and send it via email or any other desired communication platform.
Sign in to your account at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Select the desired upcoming meeting to open the details.
- Choose the type of invitation.
- Default Invitation - This template includes the meeting link and all available audio options based on your settings.
- Phone Only Invitation - This invite includes only the dial-in info, access code, and list of keypad commands. This option is primarily for audio-only meetings.
- Click Copy Invitation to copy the invite details to your clipboard and paste it wherever you'd like (such as an email or a calendar invite).
- Once the meeting invite is sent, attendees can simply click on the meeting link to join.