How do I install the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin? (Windows)
Install the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin so you can easily create, manage, and join meetings directly from your Outlook calendar.
Install the Outlook plugin
- Open the downloaded file.
- If you're running Outlook 2010, select Yes. The plugin will automatically install in your Outlook calendar.
- If you're running Outlook 2013 and later, select Install. Once fully installed, click Close.
- Use your GoToMeeting credentials when the "GoToMeeting for Outlook" sign-in window launches. Select Allow to enable meeting updates from Outlook to GoToMeeting.
- You can now start and schedule meetings directly from Outlook! Note that you may need to restart Outlook in order to see the changes.