How do I install the GoTo Meeting Outlook Plugin? (Windows)
Install the GoTo Meeting Outlook Plugin so you can easily create, manage, and join meetings directly from your Outlook calendar.
If you prefer to sync the GoTo desktop app to your Office 365 or Google calendar, view How do I sync my calendar to the GoTo app?.
Install the Outlook plugin
- Make sure your Microsoft Outlook app is closed.
- Select here to start the installation process. By default it'll download as a setup.exe file to your local Downloads folder.
- Open the downloaded file.
- If you're running Outlook 2010, select Yes. The plugin will automatically install in your Outlook calendar.
- If you're running Outlook 2013 and later, select Install. Once fully installed, click Close.
- Use your GoTo Meeting credentials when the "GoTo Meeting for Outlook" sign-in window launches. Select Allow to enable meeting updates from Outlook to GoTo Meeting.
- You can now start and schedule meetings directly from Outlook! Note that you may need to restart Outlook in order to see the changes.