How do I install GoTo Meeting on Windows?
Installing the GoTo desktop app onto your computer allows you to get the most out of your meeting. When you start or join a session from the desktop app, the GoTo software download will begin automatically.
About the installation package
- GoTo desktop app – This is the main app that you use to join and start meetings.
- GoToMeeting Installer.exe file – This file contains the app and is downloaded from the browser page.
- GoTo Opener – This is the "helper" application that launches you into active meetings.
Download the desktop app
- Make sure you are on a supported operating system by running your system's compatibility or viewing the system requirements.
- Select the Download button to get started.
- The GoTo Meeting Installer.exe file will download onto your computer. If you've downloaded this file before, some or all of the next steps will be skipped. In this case, go straight to joining or starting a meeting from the desktop app.
- Depending on the web browser you're running, complete the GoTo Meeting Installer.exe file download as follows.
- Google Chrome – Select GoTo Meeting Installer.exe in the lower download toolbar. If prompted, click Run.
- Mozilla Firefox – Select in the drop-down menu. If prompted, select Run.
- Internet Explorer – Select Run in the lower pop-up message.
- The GoTo Opener app will automatically launch. We recommend you do not uninstall the app at a later time. If uninstalled, you'll need to go through the installation process again.
- The GoTo desktop app will open, which means you've successfully installed the desktop app!
- To join someone else's meeting, enter the meeting ID or room name then select the Arrow key.
- To log in to your organizer account and manage your meetings, select Sign in.