How do I enable InRoom Link?
InRoom Link allows cloud collaboration through computers, mobile devices, and SIP and H.323 conference room systems. By default, InRoom Link for Video Conference Endpoints is enabled for GoTo Meeting Plus and 100 accounts.
- Sign in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- From , select Edit.
- Select Enabled to allow the feature to be used by your organizers. The following are the supported devices:
- Polycom — Group Series 300, 500 and 700 and HDX Series 7000, 8000 and 9000
- Lifesize — Express Series 220 and Icon Series 400
- Cisco — SX20
- Alternatives — Our customers have reported successful meetings from the following systems though they are not officially supported by InRoom Link:
- Aver EVC 300
- Cisco DX80, SX10, SX80, C20 and C40
- LifeSize Icon Series 600 and 800
- Tandberg 880 MXP
- Sony PCSA-MCG80