How do I enable and disable on-hold beeps and entry chimes?
During the meeting, organizers can choose to hear on-hold beeps and entry/exit chimes.
Attention: We have a new GoTo app! This article covers the classic GoTo Meeting experience. View How do I enable and disable entry and exit chimes? for the new GoTo.
- On-Hold Beeps (disabled by default): When enabled, the organizer will hear intermittent beeps until another participant joins the session.
- Entry/Exit Chimes (enabled by default): When enabled, a chime will play each time a participant joins or leaves the session.
Note: This feature is available to organizers and co-organizers only.
Enable or disable audio notifications on the desktop app
- Click the Settings icon in the upper toolbar.
- Click More.
- Use the On/Off toggles to enable or disable the On-hold beeps and/or Entry/exit chimes.
Enable entry & exit chimes on Web App
- Click the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- In the General tab, check the Entry & exit chimes box.