How do I download a recording?
Organizers can download a .MP4 version of their online recordings to their computer. If you used local recording, it should already be available on your computer.
- Sign in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Click the History tab. Check the "Recorded" box to filter recorded sessions.
- Locate the desired meeting and click Download.
- Select the items you want downloaded to your computer and click Download.
- Video Recording - This .mp4 file includes the meeting recording with webcams and shared content (if available).
- Transcript - This .doc file includes the textual representation of your meeting conversation.
- Notes - This .doc file includes the notes and Smart Notes taken during the meeting.
- Slides - This .pdf is a generation of all shared slides during the meeting.
- Info - This .doc file includes the meeting details (title, date, time, etc.).
- The .MP4 file will automatically begin downloading.