How do I connect using my computer mic and speakers from the Web App?
You can connect to the meeting audio over the internet (VoIP), which allows you to use mic and speakers plugged into your computer or mobile device.
- Ensure that your mic and speakers are properly plugged in to your computer. We recommend using a USB headset plugged directly into the computer.
- The first time you connect to a session, you will be prompted to allow the app to access your mic and speakers. Be sure to click Allow.
- Click the Settings icon in the toolbar.
- In the Audio tab, select Computer.
- You can also specify which audio devices are used as your mic and speakers. Note: If you do not see your device listed, try unplugging and replugging your headset to your computer.