How do I connect to audio using mic and speakers?
Connect to the session audio over the internet (VoIP), which allows you to use the mic and speakers plugged into your computer or mobile device.
Choose your device:
Desktop app or web
Audio quality may vary depending on the audio software, hardware, operating system, and internet connection. We recommend using a USB headset plugged directly in to the computer and placing the mic away from other speakers or devices to avoid noise feedback.
- Start or join a meeting.
- Ensure that your mic and speakers are properly plugged into your computer.
- Select Computer audio as follows:
- Before the session, select Use computer audio.
- During the session, select .
- Choose the microphone and speaker device you want to use.
- Optional: Test your mic and speakers on this screen.
Results: You're connected to the session audio using your computer mic and speakers.
You'll automatically connect through your device mic and speakers if it is an option set by the organizer. The audio quality depends on the quality and bandwidth on your WiFi or network.