GoToMeeting for Google Calendar
There are two types of GoToMeeting integrations for Google Calendar. Both integrations allow you to view, schedule and update meetings from Google Calendar.
- The GoToMeeting Google Chrome Extension is available in the Chrome web store.
- The GoToMeeting Add-On must be installed from the G Suite Marketplace.
Do you have any questions? Post them on the GoToMeeting Community page and look out for possible answers!
GoToMeeting Google Chrome Extension Resources
Download now from the Chrome Web Store
Download now from GoToMeeting
Log in to your account at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Click Settings in the left menu and Calendar Sync.
- Under Google Calendar, click Download the Google Calendar plug-in.
- Install the GoToMeeting Google Chrome Extension
- Start or Schedule Meetings from Google Calendar Using the Chrome Extension
- Edit a Meeting in Google Calendar Using the Chrome Extension
- Remove a Meeting from Google Calendar Using the Chrome Extension
- Update or Uninstall the GoToMeeting Google Calendar Chrome Extension