Account admins can enable dual display for their InRoom Link devices. This display setting is supported on both H.323 and SIP protocols.
Note: If no content is being displayed, there may be an issue with your network configuration. Check your NAT firewall rules and outbound proxy to make sure they are not blocking the second video stream. The device should map its IP address and port so they're routable from outside the organization network.
- Sign in to the LogMeIn Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Admin Settings in the left menu.
- Under GoToMeeting, click Edit by InRoom Link for Video Conferencing Endpoints.
- Select your display setting if enabling.
- Dual display – If two screens are detected, both are used to display shared content and the meeting.
- Single display – Only one screen is used for the meeting.
- Click Save.