Configure Admin Settings in the LogMeIn Admin Center
- Manage the account name assigned to your LogMeIn product account.
- Add and manage settings templates.
- Set your preferred timeout (i.e., 30, 60, or 90 days) for when a user's status is considered inactive.
- Access the Organization Center to manage automated provisioning or single-sign on (SSO).
- Turn Welcome emails on or off (if you are using User Sync only).
- Create custom default Welcome emails that are sent when new users are added
- Customize the contact info that appears within Welcome emails
- Add and manage custom fields for user details.
Manage email notifications sent via User Sync
If an organization has been set up, account admins can control whether Welcome and change email notifications are sent to users via User Sync. If you disable this setting, you will be responsible for informing your users about changes to their account or product access. By default, this setting is enabled. Learn how to customize Welcome emails.
- Personal Logo - Add or change the logo that is shown during all meetings when no one is sharing their screen by clicking Upload or Remove.
- Co-Organizers - Enable or disable co-organizers, InRoom Link, and the identification of phone callers by clicking Edit within the setting pane.
- Business Messaging - Enable or disable business messaging (or just file sharing and external contents) by clicking Edit within the setting pane.
- Content Sharing Settings - Enable or disable the downloading and deleting of cloud recordings and meeting content by clicking Edit within the setting pane.
- Personal Meeting Room - Let organizers create a custom personal meeting room URL or assign an anonymous URL (randomly generated numerical ID). Organizers will have the ability to update their personal meeting room URL at any point.
- Content Security Settings - Require one-time verification codes for user to view recordings and meeting content and customize expiration and deletion dates.
- Identify Phone Callers - Enable or disable unidentified callers in the Attendee list.