Cancel a Meeting (Former)
You can edit or delete a scheduled meeting from the GoToMeeting desktop app, the web or a mobile device.
Cancel a meeting from the web
Log in to your account at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- On the My Meetings page, find the desired session and click the Delete icon .
- Click Delete when prompted to confirm the cancellation.
- Be sure to contact any previously invited attendees to notify them of the change.
Cancel a meeting from the desktop app
Downloading the desktop app is available on paid plans only. Learn more.
Access the desktop app menu as follows:
- If it is not currently running, locate the application on your computer and open it.
- If it is already running, right-click the daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac).
- Click My Meetings .
- Select the desired session, then click Delete.
- Click OK when prompted to confirm the cancellation.
- Be sure to contact any previously invited attendees to notify them of the change. If you reschedule a meeting, remember to update your calendar appointment, or send a new invitation email to your attendees.
Cancel a meeting from an Android
- If you aren't already logged in, select Sign In and log into your account.
- On your profile page, find the meeting you'd like to cancel. Select the meeting, then select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the meeting by selecting Delete. You will see a "Meeting deleted" message pop up, which means you've successfully cancelled your meeting!
Cancel a meeting from an iOS device
- If you aren't already logged in, tap on Sign In and log into your account.
- On the My Meetings tab, find the meeting you'd like to cancel. Swipe left on the meeting, then tap Delete.