How do I use the Poly Trio as a regular telephone?
The Poly Trio is a VoIP phone. Your IT admin will need to provision the phone to your existing phone system (including Jive) in order for you to make phone calls from the Poly Trio.
- Find the phone's IP address by tapping Settings > Status > Network > TCP/IP Parameters. Take note of the IPv4 address value.
- Open a browser on your computer and enter "https://" followed by the IP address found in step #1.
- Accept the insecure certificate.
- Log in with the factory default password which is "456".
- Click Utilities then Import & Export Configuration.
- Under "Import Configuration", click Choose File.
- Download and upload this file. Click Import then Close.
- The phone will reboot a few times to default back to its generic mode. You can now configure a custom PBX!