How do I host an audio-only meeting?
An audio-only meeting allows users to connect to the audio conference of a meeting without launching the screensharing portion of the session.
Schedule an audio-only meeting
Send out phone only invitations to include only the dial-in information, access code, and keypad commands.
- Sign in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Select the desired upcoming meeting to open the details.
- In the invitation type, select Phone Only Invitation.
- Click Copy Invitation to copy the invite details to your clipboard and paste it wherever you'd like (such as an email or a calendar invite).
- When you're ready to join the meeting, dial in to the audio conference portion.