Add Co-Organizers (Web App)
Co-organizers are individuals who have access to the same organizer tools and features during a meetingthat you do, and can help you facilitate your sessions or even start it on your behalf. Organizers can either add co-organizers before a session or promote them to organizer during a session.
Note: Although co-organizers can access all the same in-session features as the scheduling organizer, they do not have access to post-session features like reporting and follow-up emails.
The features that are available on your account may vary depending on your subscription plan.
You can promote any attendee to organizer during a session. These individuals do not need to have their own active account.
- Click the Attendees icon in the top toolbar.
- Click the More icon next to the desired attendee and Make organizer.
- Click Yes to confirm.
You can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to.
Note: You can only add organizers who are also members of your same account (i.e., other individuals who also have an organizer seat on account the same account as you).
- Log in to your account online.
- Either schedule a new meeting or open an existing meeting from the My Meetings page.
- Click the Co-organizers tab and search for a user on your account via first name, last name, or email address. Repeat for additional co-organizers.
- Click Save. You will be prompted to share the meeting invitation with the newly added organizers.