How do I add disclaimers to my Outlook meeting invites?
Organizers using the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin can edit the registry to automatically include a disclaimer (or other messages) on the meeting invites invites.
Create the registry entry
- Start the Registration editor by typing regedit in the Start menu and pressing Enter.
- In the Registration editor, use the left-side navigation tree to open My Computer | HKEY_CURRENT_USER | Software | LogMeIn | GoToMeeting | OutlookAddIn.
- Right-click in the data window and select New | Multi-String Value.
- Select the new value and then click to edit the name. Enter disclaimer as the new name.
- Double-click on the disclaimer item. In the Multi-String editor window, enter your disclaimer text.
- Click OK to save the work.
- Shut down and restart Outlook. If you do not do this, the disclaimer will not be used.
- Next time you create a meeting i n Outlook and add a GoToMeeting invitation, the disclaimer is added to the invite.