How do I speed up my internet connection?
In general, it's recommended that you have at least 1 Mbps of bandwidth available for optimal session performance. If you're noticing a slow connection on your computer or mobile phone, there are a couple ways to help speed up your connection.
- Close out of any applications not being used.
- Clear your browsing history and browser's cache.
- Switch to a plugged-in connection (i.e., Ethernet cord), if connected to Wi-Fi.
- Hide shared webcams and/or stop sharing your own.
- Switch to Phone call mode from Computer audio.
- Check for computer updates and restart.
- Restart router or modem.
- Check to make sure you're running the latest version of your browser and update.