What's new, March 22, 2018
join.me release note for March 22, 2018.
- Release Date
- March 22, 2018
- macOS desktop app: 18.104.22.16828
- Windows desktop app: 22.214.171.12486
- Elevated video controls: To make it easier to find, the Turn on my webcam button on your own bubble now behaves in the same way as the Turn on computer audio button (that is, when video is off, the button remains visible; when video is on, the button is only shown when you hover over your bubble)
- Quicker exit: When you exit a meeting, the launchpad appears more quickly
- We fixed an issue that caused some folks to see a black bubble where their profile picture should have been
- We fixed some minor bugs in audio settings window
- We fixed a bug that could cause the macOS app to crash when closing the app
Android app, version 4.0
- Redesigned home screen
Our new design cuts down on extra noise and shows you "what you need, when you need it."
When you start the app, you are shown two simple buttons: join a meeting and host a meeting. Once you make a choice, you are shown additional info as required.
- Continue ongoing meetings on your Android
The app now let's you continue a meeting that you started on another platform (for example, on your PC or Mac).
Just tap the notification to move your meeting to your device. You can also choose to join as a viewer so you can see what it's like to be a participant in your own meeting.