Trello Power-Up for join.me
Trello Power-Up for join.me allows Trello customers to launch join.me directly from a Trello team board.
Anyone with a join.me and a Trello account can use it. If you don't already have a join.me account, you'll be able to sign up directly from within Trello.
Enable the Trello Power-Up for join.me
You must first enable Trello Power-Up to be able to launch join.me directly from a Trello team board.
- Log in to Trello and open a board you administer.
Important: You must be an admin for the board.
- On the right side of the board, click Show Menu to open the board menu.
- Click Power-Ups and scroll down the list until you see join.me.
- Click Enable and close the menu.
Results: The join.me link is displayed in the upper-right corner of the board.
Start a meeting from a Trello board
Once you've enabled the Power-Up, you're ready to launch join.me directly from a Trello team board.
- Once you've enabled the Power-Up, click the join.me link.
- Click Start New Board Meeting.
Upon first use, you are prompted to link your join.me account to Trello. You only need to do this once. You'll need to sign up or log in to join.me and then accept Trello's request for permission to connect to your join.me account.
The join.me desktop app is downloaded. If you already have the app, click the link in your browser to launch it.