Play recordings directly from join.me storage.
Recordings are saved in mp4 format and should play on most devices.
Legacy recordings were saved as WebM and are NOT converted automatically.
- Log in to your PRO or BUSINESS account at https://join.me/.
- At the top of the page, click Recordings.
Result: A list of recorded meetings is displayed.
- Optional: If you want to play a legacy recording saved as WebM:
- If you're using Chrome, Firefox, or Opera as your browser, the recording plays in your browser's video player.
- If you're using Windows Media Player, you can install a codec provided by Google here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/webmmf/.
Note: There are also many media players that play WebM files natively, such as VLC Media Player. The WebM Project has a great list here: http://www.webmproject.org/users/.
- On iPad, iPhone, and Android, make sure you have an app that can play WebM files, such as VLC media player. Once you have a WebM player, download the recording you want to view and use Open in... to watch it.
- Click the recording you want to play.