Join a meeting from an Android
Join a meeting when you are using an Android phone or tablet.
- Get the join.me app and launch it.
- Under join, enter the multi-digit code or personal link provided by the meeting organizer.
- Upon joining:
- If you are the first person to join, wait for the others.
- If a locked meeting is in progress, enter your name and knock to join.
- If nothing is being shared, wait for the organizer to share their screen. The audio or video portion of the meeting may already be active.
- For meetings with audio or video:
- Options during a meeting:
- Chat with all participants or any single participant
- Send a file to any single participant
- Request presenter role so you can show your own screen. Available during meetings hosted by a LITE, PRO or BUSINESS subscriber.