Automatically forward incoming calls to an internal extension or external number.
About this task
If you need to forward a single call, press the
while your phone rings.
- Press the Menu softkey.
- Select .
- Select your desired forwarding type.
- Always: Forwards all incoming calls.
- No Answer: Forwards all unanswered incoming calls.
- Busy: Forwards all incoming calls while you're in a call.
- Dial the forwarding destination (internal extension or external number).
- If you selected No Answer, enter how many rings to wait before forwarding.
- Press the Save softkey.
What to do next:
To disable call forwarding, press the