Hot desking loads your extension settings to a shared phone and uses it as your own regardless of where you physically sit.
1. Dial *43 from a shared phone to log in.
2. Enter your numerical dialable username given to you by a system admin.
3. Enter your dialable password (default 0000). This is separate from your voicemail password and can be changed by dialing *19.
- You will hear two beeps and then the phone will reboot with the appropriate settings (this can take up to 30 sec).
- If you dial emergency services, dispatch will see the Emergency Services Caller ID assigned to the phone.
4. Dial *43 again to log out of a shared phone.
- Logging out of a shared phone automatically logs you out of any call queues you were logged in to while hot desking.