1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click the dial plan you want to edit.
- The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Before editing your dial plan, make sure you have created and set up the virtual fax machine you want to use.
3. Drag and drop the Detect Fax node in the left sidebar to the desired spot on the canvas.
4. Drag and drop the target icon of the previous node to the left side of the Detect Fax node so that they are connected. This is important in preventing dropped calls.
5. Complete the following setting(s):
- Choose…: Select the virtual fax machine that will be used.
- Next Node: Connects nodes together to create a call flow. Drag and drop the target on the next node in the dial plan. Disconnected targets will hang up on the caller at that point in the dial plan.
6. Continue to build out the call flow. When you complete it, click [SAVE].