1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click the dial plan you want to edit.
- The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Before editing your dial plan, make sure you have created and set up the shared voicemail you want to use.
- If you want a custom voicemail greeting, make sure you have recorded your busy or unavailable message before editing your dial plan.
3. Drag and drop the Leave Voicemail node in the left sidebar to the desired spot on the canvas.
4. Drag and drop the target icon of the previous node to the left side of the Leave Voicemail node so that they are connected. This is important in preventing dropped calls.
5. Complete the following setting(s):
- Choose…: Select the shared voicemail box that will be used.
- Voicemail Greeting: Select which type of voicemail greeting will be heard before the caller leaves a message.
- Busy: Plays the user’s busy message.
- Unavailable: Plays the user’s unavailable message.
- No Greeting: No greeting is played. Caller immediately hears the voicemail “beep” and recording begins.
6. Click [SAVE].