How do I use a schedule in a dial plan?
Automatically direct your callers based on a pre-set schedule for open and closed hours as well as holidays.
Before you begin:
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click the dial plan you want to edit.
The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Drag and drop the Schedule node in the left sidebar to the desired spot on the canvas.
- Drag and drop of the previous node to the left side of the Schedule node, connecting the nodes to prevent dropped calls.
- Complete the following setting(s):
Setting Description Choose… Select the schedule that will be used. When open When the schedule is “open”, the caller is routed to the “open call flow”. When closed When the schedule is “closed”, the caller is routed to the “closed call flow”. When on Holiday When the schedule is “on holiday”, the caller is routed to the “holiday call flow”.
- Continue to build the call flow.
- Click Save.