1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click the dial plan you want to edit.
- The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Before editing your dial plan, make sure you have created and set up the conference bridge you want to use.
3. Drag and drop the Conference Room node in the left sidebar to the desired spot on the canvas.
4. Drag and drop the target icon of the previous node to the left side of the Conference Room node so that they are connected. This is important in preventing dropped calls.
5. Complete the following setting(s):
- Choose…: Select the conference bridge that will be used.
6. Click [SAVE].