1. Log in at my.jive.com/PBX.
2. Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar and then click the dial plan you want to edit.
- The dial plan editor will launch in a separate window.
- Before editing your dial plan, make sure you have created and set up the call queue you want to use.
3. Drag and drop the Queue node in the left sidebar to the desired spot on the canvas.
4. Drag and drop the target icon of the previous node to the left side of the queue node so that they are connected. This is important in preventing dropped calls.
5. Complete the following setting(s):
- Choose: Select the call queue that will be used.
- Timeout: Enter the time (in seconds) the caller will wait in the call queue for the next available agent.
- On timeout: Routes the caller to the next step if no agents answer the call during the timeout period. Drag and drop the target on the next node in the dial plan. Disconnected targets will hang up on the caller at that point in the dial plan.
- On escape: Routes the caller to the next step if they dial * (star). Drag and drop the target on the next node in the dial plan. Disconnected targets will hang up on the caller at that point in the dial plan.
6. Continue to build out the call flow. When you complete it, click [SAVE].