How do I turn hot desking on and off?
Load your employee's extension settings to a shared phone so they can use it as their own, regardless of where they physically sit.
- Log in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
- Click Users in the left sidebar and then click the user that needs changes.
- From General > Hot Desking, toggle Enable Hot Desking on or off.
- If turning on, select a Hot Desk Roaming Profile to determine which device settings are used. Note:
- If you do not select a profile, the first device listed under User's Devices is used.
- You can only choose from devices assigned to the current user or any devices without a designated user.
- Click Save. Tip: Hot desking is enabled by default on all phones, but you can verify this from Devices > Choose the Device > Hardware > Enable Hot Desking.